Personal Preference in Fashion

Issa Yes or No


I've always had a love for bright colors simply because it goes well with my dark skin. Orange really compliments my skin. The shoes in this picture are actually one of my favorite AirMax's that Nike has made which are the 270s. These shoes are custom and the color way is great. Jeans are always a go to and the way the jeans cut off at the bottom goes great so the entire shoe is shown. The shirt of course goes well with both the shoes and the jeans. Issa yes! 








Sweatsuits are my favorite at the moment, its so convenient not having to find a shirt to go with the pants. The whole set is ready. Yellow is another favorite color of mine and the blue just brings it all together. The shoes on the models feet are Air Force One's. This is definitely something I would wear. Issa yes!















Big t-shirt dresses are something I can't do. Maybe it's only cute in pictures but when walking around in public it looks like I had nothing else to wear. I wouldn't wear this. Ever. All the way down to the shoes I wouldn't wear those either. Issa no. 












I love jeans with rips but if your whole leg is out wear shorts. Simple. I don't like high top vans at all. This is just not something I would wear. Issa no. 





















Comments

Popular Posts