MADE IN THE 90S

MADE IN THE 90S


BAGGY LOOK SECURED THE BAG
This was the ultimate 90s style the big pants and big shirts with timberlands. This New Yorker style took over the 90s and early 00s. I would have definitely been apart of this trend. 

















All.Day.I.Dream.About.Sports.And. Bucket.Hats
How could you wear your Adidas tracksuit with no Adidas Superstars to match and worst of all no bucket hat? This outfit was 90s hip hop in a nutshell. Never go out of style, in fact I recently just bought an outfit like this shoes and all. 









OH-VERALLS 
Who needs a shirt and pants when essentially you're wearing a onesie? Any person who wore street wear, you can bet a pair of overalls were in their closet. 10/10 recommended. 
















                 TRENDING NOW


CLEAN JEAN 
Jean jackets have always been cute but now they really seem to be the trend. They can make a dressy outfit casual. I have two jean jackets and sometimes I have to pace myself because I love wearing them. 
                        

















HIGHLIGHTER?
A trend that sort of came and went was neon. I personally like neon, but not a full outfit. I like bright colored shoes with a dull outfit so they stand out more. 




















1+1=2 
A trend that will NEVER go out of style is matching sets. There's nothing negative to say. They remain cute, and you can never go wrong with this outfit choice. 





Comments

Popular Posts